Join the team
Söderberg is a Swedish bakery and café business
operating a bakery and 7 cafés & bakery shops in Edinburgh.
We will be opening our first coffee shop in London, Soho in January 2019 and will be starting recruitment for this very soon!
We are currently on the look-out for friendly,
enthusiastic and talented individuals to join our Edinburgh teams.
At Söderberg we pride ourselves on warm,
efficient service delivered with a smile.
We recruit staff who love to make people feel welcome, who refuse to compromise on quality or service and understand the importance of paying attention to the small details.
Our staff are hugely important to us. We provide excellent training and career opportunities as this is an important aspect of building and maintaining happy, secure and efficient teams. If this sounds like a work place for you, then please pop in to one of our cafes or bakery shops with your CV and covering letter or email us at email@example.com. Even if we don't currently have a position available,
we can keep you in mind for future openings.
We will start recruitment for
our first London coffee shop soon!
CAFÉ CHEF - EDINBURGH
We are currently looking for an experienced cafe chef to join our team based in our main cafe in the Quartermile area of Edinburgh. The role will include making sandwiches, salads and other breakfast and lunch offer for our busy cafes and bakery shops. There are no evening shifts required in this role but you must be able to work some weekends. There is also an opportunity (but no requirement) to train as a pizza chef in order to be able to help out in our Söderberg Pavilion café where we serve sourdough pizza.
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience working in a busy cafe or restaurant
• A passion for cooking with quality ingredients
• Lots of motivation, great work ethic and a positive and friendly attitude
• The ability to ensure a clean and safe working environment
If you’d like to join the Söderberg team then please get in touch! We look forward to hearing from you soon**.
* We aim to get back to every applicant within 2 weeks and we try our very best to respond to everybody who take the time to submit their CV to us but, if you have not heard from us within this time you can assume that your application has not been successful